Thursday, January 5, 2012

January: Lorenzo Artist Pickett


toocreativewithin.blogspot.com/
I am a traditional artist who has engaged in intense trainings and explored an array of different disciplines and mediums. Although my main focus is acrylic, I am also a self trained airbrush artist and photographer. Throughout the years I have developed a strong passion for these two mediums. Airbrushing and photography are enjoyable mediums, in which I picked along the way by being curious, observant, and inquisitive. I am currently on a quest to encompass all of these mediums in my line of art to create a cohesive body of work.
Driven by life, productivity, the act of having a talent to create, visually expressing myself through art is what spawns the inspiration within to produce... Understanding this simply helps me to comprehend why I create. My body of work is a cogitation of perseverance. It facilitates the many transitions I make as a person, and as an artist. In my career as an artist my works serves as milestones. If you fail to produce, you have to ask yourself what progress have you made, what do you have to reflect upon? Upon my endeavors, I decided to venture into airbrushing, abstract art and photography. These are all forms of art I very much enjoy; throughout my work you will see a mixture of mixed media pieces.

To Contact Lorenzo Pickett, email him at
LPloves2paint@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment